Sunday, April 18, 2021

LOVE IS........

Its that good love
that feel good love
that hold me tight when I cry love
that kiss me on the forehead kinda love


Its that ugly love
that can I trust you with my fears ,love?
that take the pain away love
that flaws and all type of love

Its that real love
that pick my head up kinda love
that I got you love
that tell me what you need love


Its that private love
that stolen kisses at you momma house type of love
on  phone til 2 am  kinda love
that lets stay in and enjoy "us" kinda love

Its that real love
its that sincere love
that timeless love
that love you nurture
that love you protect
that love you respect
Its the type of love that you wouldn't DARE neglect

Our love was written in the stars
The message hidden in the beauty of the galaxy, that only we could see
our love is the foundation of legacies
Our love constructs dreams
Its that passionate love
that love that stirs your soul
that love that manifest families
it awakens you
That kinda love you run home to

Its the love that proclaims:
I am more than enough, because I choose to love you
its that genuine love
That love you hold on to




No comments:

Post a Comment